Upcoming Markets & Festivals
Various locations in NYC
Mile End proudly participates in multiple food markets, music festivals and special tasting events in and around New York City. From a weekly presence every Saturday and Sunday on the Williamsburg Waterfront at Smorgasburg and the Brooklyn Flea to a concession at Summerstage in Central Park and a stand Under-the-Archway in DUMBO, we can be found serving up smoked meat and other specialties in unique settings and venues.
The full schedule is viewable here.
- Atlantic Antic: Atlantic Avenue between Hicks Street and Fourth Avenue
- Brooklyn Flea Williamsburg: East River Waterfront(between N 6th + N 7th streets)
- Brooklyn Flea Smorgasburg: East River Waterfront(between N 6th + N 7th streets)
- Brooklyn Flea DUMBO Archway: Manhattan Bridge Overpass Archway (no address, across from 56 Adams Street)
- City Harvest: The Brooklyn Local: Pier 1 at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Le Grand Fooding: Various Locations (Mile End will be at Campfire sessions # 2 @ East River Waterfront)
- Meatopia: Randall’s Island, NYC